skip to content | Accessibility Information

Fees and Expenses

The finance form (Fin 1E) is to be used when making claims for payment of external examiner fees and expenses. Examiners should note that the University requires each examiner to submit a completed external examiner report before claim forms will be processed. Please click here for details of travel and subsistence rates currently payable.

The private car use declaration should be completed by examiners using their own vehicles for official Manchester Metropolitan University business.

For assistance with queries relating to the fees payable and for details of the address to which the completed claim form should be submitted, please contact


Further information and dedicated support for External Examiners.