This statement covers the Manchester Metropolitan University Careers & Employability Service policy toward recruitment agencies and other third party recruitment intermediaries.
- We will only advertise vacancies if the name of a client company is disclosed to the Careers & Employability Service. The identity of the client may be withheld from advertisements where clients wish to remain anonymous initially; however it is our experience that adverts which reveal the name of the client do receive a better response.
- If a named client is not disclosed to the Careers & Employability Service, we reserve the right not to advertise the vacancy.
- The Careers & Employability Service will not advertise vacancies that it reasonably believes to contravene equal opportunities, employment law or any other UK legislation.
- Vacancies will be advertised free of charge on the Careers & Employability Service website.
- We do not hold, distribute or place posters or other promotional material for recruitment agencies either within the Careers & Employability Service or the University as a whole.
The Careers & Employability Service reserves the right to be selective in our dealings with recruitment agencies.
In creating this policy, reference was made to the Best Practice in Graduate Recruitment Code of Practice statement agreed by the Association of Graduate Careers Advisory Services, the Association of Graduate Recruiters and the National Union of Students.