As an MMU student you have access to our comprehensive Careers & Employability Service from the moment you start your course.
Here are a few of the ways we can help with more in-depth support:
- We have a range of specialist guides for disabled students and international students
- If you need further help and advice book a one-to-one careers appointment with one of our professionally-trained Careers and Employability Advisers.
- Our email guidance service enables you to ask our Careers & Employability Advisers questions about your future plans. This service is particularly useful for part-time students and other students and graduates of MMU who find it difficult to access the services we provide on campus.
- Many graduate employers now use online testing to assess the abilities of job applicants. The Careers & Employability Service offers you the opportunity to practise realistic verbal, numerical and personality tests online.
Call in to our employability hub, where staff are on hand to help you find the careers information you need. We hold directories of graduate employers, handouts to help you land that dream job and a number of key reference items to guide you in your career choice and thinking.
We also offer PC access to help you research your career options and DVDs full of top tips and advice for job searching are also available.
Many of the films are now available online as long as you have your MMU ID to hand.
- Best of all, our support doesn’t end when you graduate. Once you’ve left MMU you can still use our services to help your career along for up to three years.
- If you are still struggling to find what you need, try our FAQs