Organisation Development & Training
Welcome to the Organisation Development & Training homepage.
The Unit provides support, development and training to help the organisation and everyone working in it to achieve their potential.
The Equality and Diversity team work closely with the Development and Training team to ensure the University’s Equality and Diversity policy is implemented, along with the Single Equality Scheme’s actions around staff training and development (actions 4.9 and 4.10).
You can view more information on our aims here.
For details of how to get in touch with the Organisation Development & Training Unit, please visit our contacts page.
Given the substantial changes occurring across the University, the Team is concentrating upon supporting managers and staff in affected areas.
The support we offer includes:
- Leading Transformation (I day session for all managers & supervisors)
- Dealing with Change (½ day session for staff)
- Becoming a Better Candidate (1 day session for staff to help them to prepare for interviews)
There is also a change management module on each of the following:
- The Senior Management Programme
- Certificate in Leadership (Institute of Leadership & Management Level 5)
- First Line Manager Certificate & Diploma (Institute of Leadership & Management Level 3)
- The Team Leader Award (Institute of Leadership & Management Level 2)
You will also find Change Management - an introduction in the Guidance for Managers on our Resources page.