The Recruitment and Admissions department provides a seamless service to potential MMU students from first enquiry right through to enrolment and delivers a range of services to enquirers, potential students, applicants, MMU staff and external stakeholders.
Our priority activity includes:
- Strategic and operational management including CRM systems to build relationships with potential applicants from first point of enquiry, and to provide support and information at critical times during the application and admissions process.
- A full admissions service, including processing applications, managing applicant records and liaising with admissions tutors and academic staff across the university.
- An extensive programme of recruitment events at MMU, including University open days, visit days, part-time drop-ins, postgraduate courses fairs.
- Producing information, Advice and Guidance communications such as: MMU Student Finance Guide; Parent and Carer Guide, applicant newsletters MMU Connection, postgraduate newsletter Vision; Schools and Collages newsletter and other Clearing and conversion digital and print communications.
- Extensive work with feeder schools and colleges, including workshops on student finance and how to apply; attending national UCAS conventions; and providing specialist support for independent/mature students.
- Full course enquiries service, providing advice and guidance on courses, student life at MMU and information on placements and professional opportunities.
All activity is underpinned by research to identify and implement sector best practice in recruitment and admissions. If you have any questions about our work or would like to know more, please use the 'The Team' link in the left hand menu to look up contact details.