skip to content | Accessibility Information

How do I? Catering & Hospitality

Questions for Catering & Hospitality:

  • How do I book hospitality for internal meetings?

    Please use the online hospitality ordering system. For more information, see our hospitality menu or contact the relevant Campus Catering Manager for information regarding hospitality or the Business Support Team (ext 3665) for any queries regarding the system.

    updated 2015-03-06 09:29:31

  • How do I arrange hospitality for an internal meeting or event, when an external organisation will be paying for it?

    Charges to an external organisation will be subject to VAT. If an internal hospitality delivery is to be paid by an external organisation, please ensure you contact the relevant Campus Catering Manager with the following details:

    Date of booking
    Name of company paying the invoice
    Address of company paying the invoice

    The invoice will then be processed by the Business Support Team.

    updated 2015-03-06 09:33:07

  • How do I contact a Catering Manager?

    Please visit The Team. page of our website. Alternatively, you can look up the details on the relevant building page.

    updated 2008-11-04 10:59:01

  • How do I book hospitality for a conference?

    If you conference is for internal staff/students, please visit our Campus Food & Drink page to view our hospitality menu and access the online hospitality ordering system.

    If you are organising an academic conference or external conference/event please contact the Conference and Events Team on 0161 247 1565.

    updated 2015-03-06 09:42:17

  • Where can I eat and drink on campus?

    Please visit our website for more details on the campus food & drink venues available at MMU.

    updated 2015-03-03 13:54:57

  • Where are bars located?

    The Bar is located in the Crewe Student Zone. Please contact the Students’ Union for details of the Students’ Union bar.

    updated 2015-03-03 13:55:26

  • How do I cancel hospitality?

    You will only be able to edit and cancel bookings 48 hours in advance of the delivery time. Please note that if insufficient notice is given, you may still incur a charge.

    updated 2015-03-06 09:41:07

  • How do I use the online hospitality ordering system?
    Please refer to the user guide available on the hosptality webpage.

    updated 2015-03-06 09:44:20

  • How do I report a broken vending machine?

    To report a fault with any of the vending machines at the University, please email or call the corresponding number: Broderick's: 0161 945 2020 quoting the machine number.

    updated 2015-03-03 13:52:34

  • Who can I contact for support regarding the online hospitality booking system?
    Please contact the Business Support Team, ext 3665.


  • How do I book hospitality for a retirement or leaving event?
    Hospitality requestors should only use the retirement/leaving option when booking hospitality if their event is in compliance with the MMU Entertainment Related Expenses and Hospitality Policy and if they have received prior approval from HR. The approval from HR shoudl be sent onto the relevant Catering Manager.


  • How do I join the Food & Drink Loyalty Scheme?
    The Food & Drink Loyalty Scheme is available to all MMU Staff and MMU Students. You will be required to download the Food & Drink Loyalty Scheme App from your relevant app store and register your details in order to sign up and become a member of the scheme.

    updated 2015-03-31 11:52:54