skip to content | Accessibility Information

How do I? Transport

Questions for Transport:

  • How do I hire vehicles?

    We are able to hire vehicles for staff to use on MMU business. Please email or forward the proforma to The Travel Team, Old Student Union or email to request this service.

    To use this service, the driver must:

    • Be minimum 25 years of age
    • Be able to show a valid driving licence.


    updated 2016-05-25 15:55:04

  • How do I request a delivery/driver?

    Please telephone ext. 3421 or email, with your completed Driver Booking Form

    Please provide as much notice as possible to ensure this service can be made available.

    There will be additional charges if the service is required out of hours:

    • Fuel (45p per mile)
    • Staff overtime (time and a half)
    • Expenses for subsistence (as appropriate)
    • 20% administration charge.

    updated 2016-05-25 15:57:13